Orders are now all on a waiting list subject to availability.
If we cannot supply you will have the first option for next season
We deliver Anameka state wide and post or courier to the east.
(Currently quarantine is difficult between states however we are looking to put measures into place to ensure supply to the east!)
Please click on the links below to find more information
- What can you do with Anameka Fodder Shrub (this is a must read!!)
- Beyond The Bale Closing the Autumn Feed Gap March 2018 (scroll to page 40)
- Farmers Weekly Saltbush Demand Doubles April 2018 (please note it is 800-1000 stems a Ha NOT 5000)
- Anameka Fodder Shrub (information on the history of Anameka)
- Saltbush tips and observations
- The Land “New Saltbush Ready for 2015” 29th June 2014
- Future Farm Industries ‘Elite’ saltbush ready for WA farmers 31st Jan 201
We are growing approximately 500,000 AnamekaTM for the 2017/18 season. Limited to the cutting material available.
Each seedling is $0.75 plus GST in trays of 72. There is a 40% deposit on order, 40% progressive payment in April and 20% at pick up or delivery.
Denis and Ellen Mitchell from Wongan Hills Tree Farm are contract growing AnamekaTM with us. Orders can go through them, however you will receive a separate invoice for the AnamekaTM part of your tree order from Chatfield’s
Please contact us if you are interested and we can email you information, or discuss your growing requirements!
Dustin 0427371075 or Lisa 0429371076 at Chatfield’s
Click on Contact Us and fill in the Enquiry form