2020 Orders Taken Now… please email us!
We deliver Anameka state wide.
(Currently quarantine is difficult between states however we are looking to get a nursery to grow Anameka to ensure supply to the east!)
Please click on the links below to find more information
- What can you do with Anameka Fodder Shrub (this is a must read!!)
- Beyond The Bale Closing the Autumn Feed Gap March 2018 (scroll to page 40)
- Farmers Weekly Saltbush Demand Doubles April 2018 (please note it is 800-1000 stems a Ha NOT 5000)
- Anameka Fodder Shrub (information on the history of Anameka)
- Saltbush tips and observations
- The Land “New Saltbush Ready for 2015” 29th June 2014
- Future Farm Industries ‘Elite’ saltbush ready for WA farmers 31st Jan 201
We are growing approximately 750,000+ AnamekaTM for the 20119/20 season. Limited to the cutting material available. (Strike rate is not 100% so we have to wait to see how many we get thru to salable stock… this is why we can’t tell you how many we have for sale right now!)
2020 Prices are $0.80 plus GST per seedling in trays of 72 or 100. There is a 40% deposit on order, 40% progressive payment in March and 20% at pick up or delivery.
Denis and Ellen Mitchell from Wongan Hills Tree Farm continue to contract grow AnamekaTM along side of us. Orders can go directly through them.
Katanning Landcare have come on board to contract grow seedling for us this coming season. At this stage orders are still going through Chatfields
Please contact us if you are interested and we can email you information, or discuss your growing requirements!
Dustin 0427371075 or Lisa 0429371076 at Chatfield’s
Click on Contact Us and fill in the Enquiry form